Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, physical or mental disability.
Responsible for coordinating services of Recovery Court participants with Hope Haven and other agencies involved in providing client services, which includes implementation, operations and reporting on the progress of all participants.
- Four year degree in job-related field with 2 years’ work experience in the Human Service field or comparable experience.
- Certified or licensed by a nationally recognized credentialing board/body, or in the process of being licensed or certified within 2 years of employment with Hope Haven.
- Proficiency in communication with the Hope Haven staff, Recovery Court staff, judges and consumers of service.
- Must be knowledgeable of and adhere to confidentiality regulations and laws.
- Must be able to apply recovery principals and different techniques of counseling for consumers of the program.
- Works collaboratively with all staff of Hope Haven and with participating agencies to ensure smooth and efficient programming with all client services
- Provides written and verbal communication as required by Mecklenburg Recovery Court and as required by Hope Haven.
- Completes forms, documents as required, compiles data and provides reports on services provided to Recovery Court and Hope Haven staff
- Attends Recovery Court staffing’s and hearings as required.
- When needed, participates in clinical case management with Hope Haven staff.
Assist the Clinical Program Supervisor in the administrative duties and clinical direction of the Family Program. Position reports to Clinical Program Supervisor
• CCS, CSAC, LCAS or LPC with 3 – 5 years experience as a professional in Substance Abuse
• MA preferred
• 2 years of team leadership and supervisory experience
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse, indigent population
• Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
• Valid NC driver’s license
• Responsible for compliance with all applicable contracts for client services
• Provide direct residential aftercare services ensuring that goals are met within specified deadlines
• Provide clinical direction and administrative supervision to substance abuse counselors in the Family Program
• Work with the clinical team and the executive leadership team to ensure quality services for clients are provided consistently and in compliance with all laws and Hope Haven’s code of ethics
• Collaborate with Development Team on grant compliance and reporting
To provide leadership, direction and innovation in clinical services through direct oversight of all clinical services and staff providing those services.
• MA with 10 years’ experience in the field of Substance Use Disorders/Mental Health with a minimum of 5 years supervisory and demonstrated achievement in team leadership.
• Licensure by the NCSAPPB (LCAS) and/or licensure from a Nationally Recognized Board (LCSW, LPC, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present effectively to a variety of audiences; staff, clients, community partners funding sources, and Board of Directors
• Experience in the development and implementation of evidenced based practice programs with the skills to measure the effective of these programs
• Understands the philosophy of effective self- help program (AA/NA/NA)
• Excellent computer skills
• Leads the clinical staff in direction, supervision and innovation of excellent programming and outcomes for clients served
• Works collaboratively with all Hope Haven leadership to continuously lead Hope Haven into the best position possible with services provided
• Builds and maintains effective/strong partnerships with organizations that fund treatment services
• Manages the process to input needed data for reporting purposes with grants, contacts, and internal improvement
• Maintains the integrity of the power of the Hope Haven community while leading the program forward with services provided
Hope Haven, Inc
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206