Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. If interested, we encourage you to forward a copy of your resume to Nancy Harville, Vice President of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for managing food services operations within the food truck. Must be able to ensure policies and procedures are followed and all federal and state requirements are met. Applicant must bring a passion for food trucks and events.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years food service experience /food truck experience preferred
- If applicable, 2-year continuous sobriety and/or recovery from mood altering drugs with active participation in a program of recovery.
- Working knowledge of commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect, and to provide training to enable residents to perform assignments needed for successful operation.
- ServeSafe certified
- Must be familiar with Federal Confidentiality Laws.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Must be able to drive a food truck
- Oversee the day to day operations of food truck and prep stations
- Plan for and recommend ordering food for food truck
- Maintain required records; inventory, income/expense
- Prepare and serve food while maintaining safety standards
- Pre shift prep and post shift clean-up
- Provide service to customers with and energetic, positive attitude
- Operating a POS system with cash management and daily deposits
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in tight quarters
- Ability to be a team player while also able to work autonomously
- Maintain equipment; stove, refrigerator, prep area, and cookware
- Ensure anyone assisting on the food truck adheres to proper sanitation procedures
- Ability to teach/coach trainee in food truck service.
Oversee the operation and maintenance of all aspects of Food Services at Hope Haven, Inc. This includes managing the Hope Haven kitchen, Catering Services, Food Services Contracts, Food Truck activities and the job training programs for each department.
- Minimum 2 year culinary related degree preferred
- 5 years of management experience in food services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with budgeting and loss control strategies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs and QuickBooks
- Responsible for planning, provision and staff supervision of all meals for Level 1 and Level 2 residents of Hope Haven
- Oversee the purchase/procurement and delivery of food and supplies of USDA and Food Bank terms. Maintain required USDA, Food Stamp and Food Bank records
- Supervising staff, programs and activities in HH Kitchen, Catering, Food Truck and Contract Food Services (including job training programs for residents)
- Compliance with applicable laws and health codes for food preparation and service
- Co-ordinate and supervise installation of new equipment, as well as repairs of existing equipment
Provide program services to residents of Hope Haven, Inc. in the Family program, under the direction and supervision of the Families Program Coordinator.
- Certification by the NCSAPCB preferred
- Associates or Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years minimum experience working in Substance Abuse and with families preferred
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
- Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
- Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Provide counseling for clients through individual and group therapy sessions.
- Provide a structured environment with appropriate education and activities for children of residents in the Families Program.
- Assist in all aspects of the Families Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
- Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards.
- Responsible for transportation of clients to self-help group meetings
- Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
- Provide case management services for residents served.
Hope Haven, Inc
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206