Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, physical or mental disability.
Primary responsibility is to manage the medication process for the agency, providing supervision for medication times, accurate documentation, and compliance with Federal and State regulations and employer guidelines.
- HS Diploma
- CNA Certification
- 1 year of health care experience
- Med Management Training/Experience
- Attention to detail
- Writing/documentation skills
- Valid NC Driver License
- Hours are primarily 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm, but must be flexible
- Manage medication process during scheduled med times
- Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication in compliance with Federal and State regulations and employer guidelines
- Responsible for documentation of medications in the medication administration record (MAR)
- Responsible for the initial set up of the MAR for each new admission taking medication
- Perform audit of MARs in accordance with the employer guidelines
- Coordinate new prescriptions and refills with the NP and the resident
- Receive deliveries from the pharmacy, check for accuracy and record appropriately
- As needed/indicated provide transportation to pharmacies and/or med appointments
- Provides health screenings when needed (temp checks, blood pressure checks, covid19 screens)
- Provides drug screens as needed
Execution of daily meal service on weekends for contract accounts, including food prep, delivery, set up, service and break down.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial food service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect to patrons being served.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a cook.
- ServSafe Manager Level certification preferred.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Work weekend shifts
- Prepare appropriate meals for assigned shifts, if needed
- Deliver, set up and serve meals in a timely manner.
- Responsible for break down, clean up and food storage and/or disposal.
- Responsible for correct food preparation and food handling.
- Must be familiar with Health Department Guidelines.
- Responsible for being familiar with established policies and procedures, task lists, and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by immediate supervisor, Food Service Managers, and/or VP, Food Services that is within the scope of food services operations.
Hope Haven, Inc
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206