Provide program services to residents of Hope Haven, Inc. in the Family program, specifically program services to children, under the direction and supervision of the Families Program Coordinator.
- Certification by the NCSAPPB preferred
- Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years related work experience
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency, treatment and ongoing recovery
- Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
- Knowledge of principles and techniques in working with a diverse population
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Provide counseling for clients through individual and group therapy sessions.
- Conduct children groups and individual counseling sessions, educational programs, children and family activities, reports, and required documentation
- Respond to public speaking request by management for grantees, fund resources and the general public that relate to the Children’s Progam
- Assist in all aspects of the Families Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
- Provide case management services for residents and children served.
- Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards
- Responsible for transportation of clients to self help group meetings
- Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
Hope Haven, Inc.
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206