Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, physical or mental disability.
Assists the Clinical Program Supervisor in all phases of operation and implementation of policies regarding the program and is responsible for management of the program in the Supervisors absence.
• Certification by the NCSAPCB preferred
• Associates or Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years minimum experience working in Substance Abuse
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
• Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
• Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
• Valid NC driver’s license
• Provide counseling for clients with co-occurring disorders through individual and group therapy sessions.
• Provide a structured environment with appropriate education and support of recovery for residents.
• Assist in all aspects of the Single’s Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
• Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards.
• Provides medication management for residents.
• Responsible for transportation of clients to self help group meetings
• Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
• Assist in all phases of operation and implementation of policies.
Execution of daily meal service on weekends for contract accounts, including food prep, delivery, set up, service and break down.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial food service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect to patrons being served.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a cook.
- ServSafe Manager Level certification preferred.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Work weekend shifts
- Prepare appropriate meals for assigned shifts, if needed
- Deliver, set up and serve meals in a timely manner.
- Responsible for break down, clean up and food storage and/or disposal.
- Responsible for correct food preparation and food handling.
- Must be familiar with Health Department Guidelines.
- Responsible for being familiar with established policies and procedures, task lists, and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by immediate supervisor, Food Service Managers, and/or VP, Food Services that is within the scope of food services operations.
Prepare residents for job search, including job readiness; work with residents on employment opportunities and job retention skills. Utilize best practices for Workforce Development Professional with recognition of specific recovery challenges.
- • Associate’s Degree in Human Services (or equivalent training and work experience)
• Proficient computer skills
• Proficient written and oral communication skills
• Minimum 1 year experience in substance abuse field
• A working knowledge of the vocational and housing community resources/programs in our community
• If appropriate minimum two years of continuous sobriety
• Ability to perform duties responsibly, in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Valid driver’s license
- • Utilize vocational pre-needs assessment for assigned residents identifying skills & challenges; addressing needs by assuring appropriate referrals are made; match skills to job leads as possible; document meetings & activities in resident’s RS folder
• Facilitate job readiness workshops for residents
• Coordinate client information, including progress made in training and employment goals, with appropriate internal and external resources
• Enter and update the job readiness, referrals and employment placement information into the CSN database
• Maintain a working relationship with appropriate community resources & develop relationships with potential employers
• Partner with co-workers to provide excellent services and to continue to improve processes.
Hope Haven, Inc
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206