Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, physical or mental disability.
Execution of daily meal service on weekends for contract accounts, including food prep, delivery, set up, service and break down.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial food service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect to patrons being served.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a cook.
- ServSafe Manager Level certification preferred.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Work weekend shifts
- Prepare appropriate meals for assigned shifts, if needed
- Deliver, set up and serve meals in a timely manner.
- Responsible for break down, clean up and food storage and/or disposal.
- Responsible for correct food preparation and food handling.
- Must be familiar with Health Department Guidelines.
- Responsible for being familiar with established policies and procedures, task lists, and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by immediate supervisor, Food Service Managers, and/or VP, Food Services that is within the scope of food services operations.
To develop, organize and implement an effective, comprehensive fundraising and donor management plan which includes 1) funding to provide programming and upkeep for Hope Haven facilities, 2) presentation of Hope Haven to funders, donors and the public at large, 3) leveraging donor database systems and software, 4) grant administration, 5) administrative functions related to department, 6) serving as a liaison to and partner with the Board of Directors, 7) coordination with other department leaders.
• Expertise in Marketing & Public Relations
• Achievement and accomplishment in development and fundraising/marketing working in a similar position of authority for a non-profit agency.
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to develop funding requests and make presentations
• Experience writing technical grants
• Thorough knowledge of local corporate and community philanthropy
• Developed strong organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Computer competency and attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s License
• Implement & maintain a comprehensive fund development plan
• Work with Finance Department to determine financial needs
• Oversee management of donor data base & website
• Supervise Grant Writers & Community Outreach Department
• Oversee gathering of statistics for donors, grants & expenditures for ongoing fundraising projects & strategies
• Experience planning and directing a Capital Campaign
• Create HHI’s Annual Report, update brochures and information for potential donors, publish and mail/email Hope Haven’s newsletter, 2-3 times yearly and oversee update of website regularly
• Oversee, with Board and Staff, planning and execution of major fundraising events
• Represent Hope Haven at social events & other functions; attendance at daytime, nighttime, or weekend functions as required
• Work cooperatively with Development Directors of other area nonprofits, specifically those involved with the Homeless Services Network
The Director of Data and Process Management will use data insights and process knowledge to identify process improvement opportunities and work across departments to implement best practices for effective workflow and cost management. This will involve fully utilizing exiting technologies, identifying new technologies, and providing ongoing training to staff. The Director of Data and Process Management will identify and monitor key success measures across all departments and create dashboards and other reports for department heads, President/CEO, and board of directors. These reports will enable Hope Haven to pursue excellence and accountability in all areas.
Reports to: President / CEO
Degree of supervision: On-going and annual Performance Evaluation by the President / CEO
Position(s) Supervised: none
- Use data insights and process knowledge to identify process improvement opportunities across departments.
- Ensure the adoption of new tools and processes by crafting audience-based plans, training, and SOPs for all staff.
- Assist with updating all policies and procedures for the organization.
- Manage the donor database for the Director of Development, ensuring data health and accurate information for use in fundraising.
- Provide on-site IT assistance with databases and other solutions for process management across departments.
- Guide the overall strategic direction of reporting standards and communication of findings. Help create a culture of excellence and accountability at Hope Haven.
- Work closely with the Director of Development on grant applications and reports, providing the data and outcomes required by funders.
- Work closely with the VP of Clinical services to provide data required for contract compliance.
- Work with department heads to ensure long term stability and reliability of data and analytics; utilize data to inform decision-making for the leadership team.
- Work with the President/CEO, VP of Finance, and Board of Directors to create dashboards and other reports; provide monthly reporting.
- Oversee charitable solicitation licenses and organization ratings/memberships (BBB, Charity Navigator, etc.).
- Experience in database management, reporting, and technology at a similar non-profit agency or business
- Experience in basic accounting and financial reporting.
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to work across departments and communicate clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work in a recovery environment with residents with a good understanding of appropriate boundaries. If applicable, a minimum 2 years in recovery from addiction to mood-altering drugs and participation in a program of recovery.
- Ability to perform duties physically and mentally without harm to self or others; able to lift 25 pounds without restrictions.
Hope Haven, Inc
3815 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206