Hope Haven offers an extensive benefit program that includes full medical, dental, and life insurance, 403 (b) retirement benefits, and a commitment to our employees’ professional development and growth. If interested, we encourage you to forward a copy of your resume to Nancy Harville, Vice President of Human Resources at email@example.com.
**************** Job Opening ************************
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Main Campus)
Assists Maintenance Manager in building and property maintenance for agency locations. Responsible for training residents in property maintenance.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- HVAC and Electrical Certificate required
- One year experience providing maintenance service to include electrical, equipment, HVAC, plumbing, and construction
- Ability to use and/or operate hand and power tools
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
- Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Valid NC driver’s license
- • Coordination and overseeing of AM orientation work teams, maintenance program trainees and community service workers
- • Installing, replacing or repairing light fixtures, switches and electrical outlets
- • Performing preventative maintenance, including air conditioning units
- • Replacing or repairing plumbing fixtures, cleaning and unclogging drains
- • Performing or overseeing light painting, touch-up and cleaning facilities
- • Performs light construction work, frequently lifting/moving 25lbs. and occasionally lifting/moving 100lbs.
- • Picking up donations
- • Rotating call for after hours calls
3815 N. Tryon StreetCharlotte, NC 28206
|Map and Directions