The Director of Data and Process Management will use data insights and process knowledge to identify process improvement opportunities and work across departments to implement best practices for effective workflow and cost management. This will involve fully utilizing exiting technologies, identifying new technologies, and providing ongoing training to staff. The Director of Data and Process Management will identify and monitor key success measures across all departments and create dashboards and other reports for department heads, President/CEO, and board of directors. These reports will enable Hope Haven to pursue excellence and accountability in all areas.
Reports to: President / CEO
Degree of supervision: On-going and annual Performance Evaluation by the President / CEO
Position(s) Supervised: none
- Use data insights and process knowledge to identify process improvement opportunities across departments.
- Ensure the adoption of new tools and processes by crafting audience-based plans, training, and SOPs for all staff.
- Assist with updating all policies and procedures for the organization.
- Manage the donor database for the Director of Development, ensuring data health and accurate information for use in fundraising.
- Provide on-site IT assistance with databases and other solutions for process management across departments.
- Guide the overall strategic direction of reporting standards and communication of findings. Help create a culture of excellence and accountability at Hope Haven.
- Work closely with the Director of Development on grant applications and reports, providing the data and outcomes required by funders.
- Work closely with the VP of Clinical services to provide data required for contract compliance.
- Work with department heads to ensure long term stability and reliability of data and analytics; utilize data to inform decision-making for the leadership team.
- Work with the President/CEO, VP of Finance, and Board of Directors to create dashboards and other reports; provide monthly reporting.
- Oversee charitable solicitation licenses and organization ratings/memberships (BBB, Charity Navigator, etc.).
- Experience in database management, reporting, and technology at a similar non-profit agency or business
- Experience in basic accounting and financial reporting.
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to work across departments and communicate clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work in a recovery environment with residents with a good understanding of appropriate boundaries. If applicable, a minimum 2 years in recovery from addiction to mood-altering drugs and participation in a program of recovery.
- Ability to perform duties physically and mentally without harm to self or others; able to lift 25 pounds without restrictions.