Provide program services to residents of Hope Haven, Inc. in the Family program, under the direction and supervision of the Families Program Coordinator.
• Certification by the NCSAPPB preferred
• Associates or Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years minimum experience working in Substance Abuse and with families preferred
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
• Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
• Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
• Valid NC driver’s license
• Provide counseling for clients with co-occurring disorders through individual and group therapy sessions.
• Provide a structured environment with appropriate education and activities for parents/children of residents in the Families Program.
• Assist in all aspects of the Families Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
• Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards.
• Provides medication management for residents.
• Responsible for transportation of clients to self-help group meetings/activities
• Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
• Provide heavy case management services for residents served.