Execution of daily meal service on weekends for contract accounts, including food prep, delivery, set up, service and break down.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial food service experience preferred.
- Familiarity with a commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect to patrons being served.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a cook.
- ServSafe Manager Level certification preferred.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Work weekend shifts
- Prepare appropriate meals for assigned shifts, if needed
- Deliver, set up and serve meals in a timely manner.
- Responsible for break down, clean up and food storage and/or disposal.
- Responsible for correct food preparation and food handling.
- Must be familiar with Health Department Guidelines.
- Responsible for being familiar with established policies and procedures, task lists, and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by immediate supervisor, Food Service Managers, and/or VP, Food Services that is within the scope of food services operations.