Responsible for managing food services operations within the food truck. Must be able to ensure policies and procedures are followed and all federal and state requirements are met. Applicant must bring a passion for food trucks and events.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years food service experience /food truck experience preferred
- If applicable, 2-year continuous sobriety and/or recovery from mood altering drugs with active participation in a program of recovery.
- Working knowledge of commercial kitchen, equipment and their use.
- Ability to implement daily kitchen procedures, at all times displaying respect, and to provide training to enable residents to perform assignments needed for successful operation.
- ServeSafe certified
- Must be familiar with Federal Confidentiality Laws.
- Will maintain CPR and First Aid certification as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Must be able to drive a food truck
- Oversee the day to day operations of food truck and prep stations
- Plan for and recommend ordering food for food truck
- Maintain required records; inventory, income/expense
- Prepare and serve food while maintaining safety standards
- Pre shift prep and post shift clean-up
- Provide service to customers with and energetic, positive attitude
- Operating a POS system with cash management and daily deposits
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure in tight quarters
- Ability to be a team player while also able to work autonomously
- Maintain equipment; stove, refrigerator, prep area, and cookware
- Ensure anyone assisting on the food truck adheres to proper sanitation procedures
- Ability to teach/coach trainee in food truck service.