Responsible for coordinating services of Recovery Court participants with Hope Haven and other agencies involved in providing client services, which includes implementation, operations and reporting on the progress of all participants.
- Four year degree in job-related field with 2 years’ work experience in the Human Service field or comparable experience.
- Certified or licensed by a nationally recognized credentialing board/body, or in the process of being licensed or certified within 2 years of employment with Hope Haven.
- Proficiency in communication with the Hope Haven staff, Recovery Court staff, judges and consumers of service.
- Must be knowledgeable of and adhere to confidentiality regulations and laws.
- Must be able to apply recovery principals and different techniques of counseling for consumers of the program.
- Works collaboratively with all staff of Hope Haven and with participating agencies to ensure smooth and efficient programming with all client services
- Provides written and verbal communication as required by Mecklenburg Recovery Court and as required by Hope Haven.
- Completes forms, documents as required, compiles data and provides reports on services provided to Recovery Court and Hope Haven staff
- Attends Recovery Court staffing’s and hearings as required.
- When needed, participates in clinical case management with Hope Haven staff.