Provide program services to residents of Hope Haven, Inc. in the Family program, under the direction and supervision of the Families Program Coordinator.
- Certification by the NCSAPCB preferred
- Associates or Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years minimum experience working in Substance Abuse and with families preferred
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
- Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
- Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Provide counseling for clients through individual and group therapy sessions.
- Provide a structured environment with appropriate education and activities for children of residents in the Families Program.
- Assist in all aspects of the Families Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
- Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards.
- Responsible for transportation of clients to self-help group meetings
- Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
- Provide case management services for residents served.