Assists the Clinical Program Supervisor in all phases of operation and implementation of policies regarding the program and is responsible for management of the program in the Supervisors absence.
• Certification by the NCSAPCB preferred
• Associates or Bachelor degree in the Human Services field with two years minimum experience working in Substance Abuse
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the disease of chemical dependency and treatment
• Knowledge of community resources that support recovery
• Demonstrated commitment to the recovery principals and programs of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
• Valid NC driver’s license
• Provide counseling for clients with co-occurring disorders through individual and group therapy sessions.
• Provide a structured environment with appropriate education and support of recovery for residents.
• Assist in all aspects of the Single’s Program and provide support to other departments when appropriate
• Maintain documentation of services in accordance with HHI policies and procedures and professional clinical standards.
• Provides medication management for residents.
• Responsible for transportation of clients to self help group meetings
• Work as a team member to promote the success of the organization as a whole.
• Assist in all phases of operation and implementation of policies.