To provide leadership, direction and innovation in clinical services through direct oversight of all clinical services and staff providing those services.
• MA with 10 years’ experience in the field of Substance Use Disorders/Mental Health with a minimum of 5 years supervisory and demonstrated achievement in team leadership.
• Licensure by the NCSAPPB (LCAS) and/or licensure from a Nationally Recognized Board (LCSW, LPC, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present effectively to a variety of audiences; staff, clients, community partners funding sources, and Board of Directors
• Experience in the development and implementation of evidenced based practice programs with the skills to measure the effective of these programs
• Understands the philosophy of effective self- help program (AA/NA/NA)
• Excellent computer skills
• Leads the clinical staff in direction, supervision and innovation of excellent programming and outcomes for clients served
• Works collaboratively with all Hope Haven leadership to continuously lead Hope Haven into the best position possible with services provided
• Builds and maintains effective/strong partnerships with organizations that fund treatment services
• Manages the process to input needed data for reporting purposes with grants, contacts, and internal improvement
• Maintains the integrity of the power of the Hope Haven community while leading the program forward with services provided