Hope Haven is now hiring for permanent full-time and part-time Food Service employees to staff an offsite food service kitchen and food truck. These are great opportunities for enthusiastic, energetic people.
Hours include a combination of weekends, morning, afternoon and early evening shifts. Must be available to work holidays.
- one year food service experience
- high school diploma or equivalent
- provide exceptional customer service
- dependable, with a positive can do attitude
- ability to understand and follow directions
- team player
- a clean driving record
- must be able to pass a drug screen (Hope Haven is a drug free environment)
- light cooking duties
- delivery, set-up, service and clean-up of catering functions in a professional manner
- provide support for the catering and kitchen staff
Hope Haven is a licensed facility, providing life skills for homeless, chemically dependent adults and families within a supportive residential environment, leading to a place of independence. Hope Haven has been providing services to people in early recovery since 1977, beginning with a small half way house for women in the Dilworth area. Today, Hope Haven has four facilities, serving approximately 300 people per year, with the main campus located on North Tryon approximately 4 miles from uptown Charlotte.